Trannys and Motors offers parts only warranties that range from 30 days to 6 months to 3 years depending on which engine or transmission you choose with different types of mileage and price. Just simply call #602-576-8022 for that information on your year, make and model.
NO REFUND WITHOUT ORIGINAL RECEIPT – NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Standard XX day warranty on all mechanics parts.
- We are not responsible for any labor cost for the installation or removal of the part sold.
- A 50% or greater deposit is required on special orders. Deposits are non-returnable if customer cancels.
- No refunds on electrical parts.
- ENGINES: Used engines are guaranteed for XX days against blocks and cyl heads, engine knock, excessive oil consumption and smoke. We do not guarantee carburetors, fuel injection parts, distributors, water and fuel pumps, and other misc. engine parts. New oil, filters and spark plugs must be installed.
TRANSMISSIONS: Guaranteed for XX days. New fluids, filters, gaskets and seals must be installed. Linkages and detent cables must be properly adjusted.
AXLE ASSYMBLIES: New gear oil, seals and gaskets must be installed prior to use.
ALL GUARANTEES ARE VOID IF THE PART IS DISASSEMBLED PRIOR TO OUR INSPECTION. GUARANTEES ARE ALSO VOID IS THE PARTS ARE ABUSED, ALTERED, MODIFIED, DAMAGED OR OVERHEATED. SOME ENGINES AND CYLINDER HEADS HAVE HEAT TABS INSTALLED; GUARANTEE VOID IS HEAT TAB HAS MELTED.
- All price adjustment and returns must be handled by the original salesperson. Delivery drivers are not authorized to adjust prices or accept any returns without approval of the original salesperson.
- We take care of shipment back if your engine or transmission is no good.
- When buyer pays by check, refunds will be made in 10 banking days after acceptance of customer’s check.
- NO CASH REFUNDS – TYPE OF REFUND/CREDIT WILL BE DETERMINED BY SALESMAN.
- We reserve the right to replace any defective parts.
- All guarantees shall be void if the part or parts are not returned to original auto salvage supplier, in the same condition in which they were sold, or do not bear the identifying mark which appears on all original auto salvage supplier parts. We shall not be responsible for any parts which have been altered, modified disassembled or damaged by misuse or accident subsequent to purchase.
Please view additional information on installation checklists under the transmissions and engines pages. Thank you!
“I ordered a 98 Honda Civic Auto Transmission from Trannys and Motors about 6 months ago and still running great! Thank you!”
Joseph Carter, Virginia
“Trannys and Motors delivered a 99 Lexus RX300 Engine with the best price and great service! If I ever have problems with any other cars, I would definitely order from them again.”
Isaac Salama, Georgia