Welcome to our transmissions section!
We distribute the following transmissions from years 1950 to 2010.
Call us at #602-576-8022 to check on inventory of your year, make and model, then for more information on mileage, warranty, and price on the spot.
Click on the vehicle brand below!
TRANSMISSIONS are guaranteed free of defects for a period of said warranty days from the date of sale NOT DELIVERY ,IF A WARRANTY HAS BEEN PURCHASED.. We guarantee that it will shift properly, gears to be good and bearings to be good. Remember there is no reimbursement for labor to install or remove.
- You must replace ALL seals and gaskets prior to installation WEATHER IT NEEDS IT OR NOT , IF NOT PREFORMED THIS CONSTITUTES AN IMMEDIATE WARRANTY VOID .
- Replace oil and filter in all automatic transmissions.
- Thoroughly clean all components of the transmission including oil pan before assembly.
- Flush & flow test cooler and lines.
- Fully engage torque converter in front pump.
- Manual transmission you must install a new clutch, pressure plate, and slave cylinder. You must also have your fly wheel turned prior to installation.
- Fill and check fluid to insure proper levels.
- We strongly recommend you install an inline filter on cooling lines.
- Adjust throttle pressure. Clear stored fault codes.
- Computer controlled transmissions need to have scan tool attached to check for codes.
- If you have followed this guide and the transmission fails.
- DO NOT DRIVE IT –CALL US FIRST.
“I ordered a 98 Honda Civic Auto Transmission from Trannys and Motors about 6 months ago and still running great! Thank you!”
Joseph Carter, Virginia
“Trannys and Motors delivered a 99 Lexus RX300 Engine with the best price and great service! If I ever have problems with any other cars, I would definitely order from them again.”
Isaac Salama, Georgia